Smile Your Brightest With Veneers
Veneers are an effective and safe way to strengthen and straighten your teeth. As we age, our teeth can become discoloured and misshapen—the use of veneers can help correct these problems. Upper Gage Dental Centre can provide you with strong and long-lasting veneers that will help enhance your smile and shine brightly once again.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells that are attached to the front of your teeth that restore their appearance and shape. Our office offers custom veneers made from a strong porcelain material.
Who Can Get Veneers?
Veneers are a great option for people who wish to restore the look and appearance of their teeth but do not need any treatment for the functional use of their teeth. In some cases, veneers can help repair chipped, mildly decayed, or stained teeth and may help close gaps between teeth.
Your dentist may advise against veneers if you:
- Have a tooth that has severe decay or is in an area that has gum disease.
- Have a tooth that has little enamel left—a veneer will not stick to it properly.
- Have too much of a tooth missing, and a crown may be a better option.
- Grind or clench your teeth.
- 1000 Upper Gage Ave, Unit 11
- Hamilton, ON L8V 4R5
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed