Cosmetic Dentistry To Enhance The Look Of Your Smile
It’s no secret that a smile is an important element of the impression that we give to strangers, friends, colleagues and potential mates/partners. An attractive smile is alluring. It’s one of the most meaningful aesthetic qualities that we have.
There is an exciting new trend in dentistry today. More and more people are booking appointments with us, not because they have a problem with their teeth, but because they want to enjoy the many benefits that cosmetic dentistry has to offer. People are learning that a healthy, attractive smile can provide self-confidence and open doorways in both their personal lives and careers.
A beautiful smile is always in style. If you are uneasy about your smile, you owe it to yourself to explore the possibilities of smile enhancing dentistry.
Some of the more popular smile enhancing treatments being performed at our dental office include;
- Implant Dentistry – A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place. Dental implants are also more conservative – they save more of your natural tooth and tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely neighbouring teeth for support.
- Crowns – A custom designed, tooth -shaped restoration to that recaptures the appearance and function of the damaged tooth.
- Dental Veneers – Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin laminates of porcelain that are bonded to the front of teeth. The veneers allow the dentist to change the colour and/or the shape of the teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional whitening systems work magic as they brighten discoloured teeth. This treatment is so simple that you perform it on your own, in the comfort of your home with a custom bleaching kit as provided by our office.
- White Fillings – Made of a tooth- coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth to provide you with a smile that looks clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.